HDFC ( HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION ) bank was found in early 1994. HDFC is the 15th greatest bank in India. HDFC Bank is the greatest bank in private sector in our country. so here is all about HDFC Credit Card
HDFC credit card ensures you that they will always come with their customer prestige that will fetch you rebates and rewards. like
minimum due is the amount when a customer is not able to pay the full amount their Hdfc credit card which is used, in these cases bank calculate the interest, amount which used by the customer and the bank send an amount which is lower than your full amount. Actually, the bank gave you an easy way to pay the amount, this is a kind of trap was everyone stuck because we all seen the minimum due which lower than the actual amount, but I will tell you that if you pay the minimum due for the first time, the minimum due will be increased through the banks term and condition.
that’s the only reason why credit cared were not for everyone
If you are a Hdfc credit card holder, you don’t know how to use it then you are on the right way. If you use the credit cards in a correct style. Pay the amount before the due date uses it regularly the bank gives you different kind of offer’s and incredible discounts as well. And you also got few more offer’s on fuel for a certain amount. those can be used for next time.
If you want to apply for HDFC Credit card online?
HDFC was established in August 1994, its first corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and right now its headquarter also in Mumbai, Maharashtra. HDFC Bank main focus on the private sector, because hdfc bank gave products and services which are exclusive and favorable for the customer.
housing loan, wholesale banking, retail banking, toe wheeler loan and etc. some of them are extremely highlighted.
Do you want to apply for an HDFC credit card through HDFC official website?
If you want to really apply for the credit card then you should follow these step for applying :
* The customer has to visit the website of HDFC Bank
, this is the link is given to you: HDFC BANK
* when you visit the website then you will see an option on top of the bar, an option is a “card“
* When you opt the cards option, you will be seen two other options one is credit card and another one is a debit card. select the right option, which is “credit card“
* If you know the term and condition of your card, then select option “apply now“ and if you don’t, then choose another option is “know more“ and read about the cards which for you are applying for.
* After these steps, you will complete your first step towards applying for credit cards.
* doing all this, in case that you click on the “apply now” you will be taken over to the next page.
* on that page you will find a form that will be given by the bank.
* In that form you have to fill some basic information about your self.
* Then fill up the form and be submissive it, then the bank contact you soon.
* You can check your form footprint, with the reference number.
If you are not able to apply for HDFC credit through this process there is another way to apply
The customer has to go to the HDFC Bank website
, which is: HDFC Bank
* Then you will find some option on the upper bar, as you can see an option “apply now“ please click on it.
* where you can find out the “apply now“ option from the bar tap and select it
* After doing all these, you can see these two option “use customer id and mobile number to continue“ and another one is “use mobile number to continue“
* Choose anyone for your comfort level.
* Afterwards you will find a form, in that form they will ask yousix general questionand they are:-
1) Name and Gender
2) Date of birth
3) Mobile number
6) Employment details
* you can also contact the customer care for any inquiry. related to credit cards. the toll-free number is: 1800-266-4332
You can also apply for HDFC credit card through HDFC Branch
* You want to apply for HDFC credit card through their branch, and still facing problems then you are in the right place. just follow these easy steps for applying
*The customer contact the nearest branch of HDFC Bank. You can find it on google maps ” HDFC Bank near me“
* when you reach the bank go to the inquiry counter, got the credit card form from it just fill up the form and submit it with its required information and documents.
* In credit card you have tocheck the eligibility criteria which is required,you can read the requirements on the back side of your form.
* if you are eligible then no worries, if you do not meet the eligible then your form will be rejected. And you will be notified by the bank
* In any case if you will face any kind of problem you can directly contact the customer care of HDFC Bank any time.the customer care is 24*7, The Toll-free number is:1800-266-4332
You can also apply for HDFC credit card through another website like Bankbazaar
* If you are facing a problem with HDFC Bank website you can also apply for it through other websites like Bankbazaar.com
* Click on the upper link to go to the Bankbazaar website. where you can be seen an option on upper bar “cards”
* After clicking the cards option you can see the two more option one is a “debit“ card and another one “credit card“ that what are you are finding. then select “check eligibility“ button.
* After then, a form will be open in front of your screen in which they will ask you some few questions like
1)Select city to check your eligibility
2)Ask for the company were are you working
3)My net monthly salary is
4)My salary is deposited to ( select the bank )
5)My existing credit cards are with ( if you have )
6)What’s your age (years completed)?
7)Need to talk? Leave your number.
*These are the seven-step you need to follow for applying for an HDFC credit card.
Why buy HDFC credit card from a financial website like Bankbazaar?
When you are buying credit cards through this website, it’s easy to buy. Bankbazaar is a marketplace of credit cards, you can easily compare the all credit cards online only on Bankazaar and it’s free. Bankbazaar has all information about credit cards and debit cards.
From Bankbazaar you can easily buy any credit cards according to your needs, you can also compare all profits and losses. Because Bankbazaar has all data of credit cards those are available in the market. you can easily buy HDFC credit card Bank from Bankbazaar.
* So you can easily buy an HDFC credit card for your self by just clicking on “apply now”
Documents Required forHDFC Bank credit card:
* If you going to apply for an HDFC credit card, you need two ( 2 ) passport size photos
* You need address proof for you address confirmation, like aadhaar card or anything which is proof of your address
* They can also ask you for your pan card or form 16 because these are the documents were needed for credit cards.
Eligibility Criteria For HDFC Credit Card:
* If your age is less than 21 years and more 65 years then your not eligible for HDFC credit card or for any credit card.
* If your salary is two lakhs or more than two lakhs you are able to apply for HDFC credit card
* if you are self-employed, your income must be 1.5 lakhs or more than it